General English courses are definitely one of London Stay UK’s best products. Whether you are thinking of moving to London to study English or to improve your language skills while working, these courses are exactly what you are looking for.
General English stands for quality and reliability. These courses are suitable for students of all levels. They also offer the opportunity to attend while working as timetables are specifically drawn for students who want to fully experience life in London.
It is always really important to remember that working in London is not enough to learn the language; if you are looking to improve your lifestyle and find your dream job then a language course is a must. Ideally, you need a course that leaves you enough time to work and can support you along your learning path at the same time. This is why London Stay UK’s General English is among the best courses available.
The majority of the course subjects are also important and useful on a professional level such as, for example, writing a CV, conducting a job interview, writing professional commercial emails together with many other practical tasks and communication skills.
There are 2 different versions of our General English courses available:
– Intensive Full Time: a true full immersion into the English language. This is a Monday to Friday course of 30 hours per week, 6 hours per day for 5 days. There are 7 levels available: elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, upper-intermediate, First Certificate, Advanced and Proficiency.
– Intensive Part Time: ideal for those working or with some other commitments in London. This course features lessons for a total of 15 hours per week, 3 hours per day for 5 days, or alternatively 9 hours per week, 3 hours a day for 3 days only. There are 8 levels available: beginner, elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, upper-intermediate, First Certificate, Advanced and Proficiency.
Attending a General English courses would require students to take a pre-course assessment test to guarantee them a place in the most suitable class. The starting level is important to ensure students are able to learn according to their actual English skills and at their own pace.
The lessons include English grammar, vocabulary and speech test.
These London Stay UK English courses aim to prepare each student for the most important Cambridge University exams. Among which we mention:
- First Certificate in English (FCE)
- Certificate in Advanced in English
- Certificate of Proficiency in English
- ESOL (Skills for life)
Our school is closed on Sundays and Bank Holidays (British public holidays). Courses are available all year round and students can join at any time. However, we recommend starting attending classes on a Monday.
There is a £35 registration fee that includes school enrollment, admission test, certification of attendance, dictionary, pen, notebook and backpack. Customers purchasing the Basic, Premium and Stage package services are exempt from paying the registration fee.