Staying with a family will allow you to live an extraordinary experience. You will speak English all day long and you will have a proper insight into British culture and life.
Homestay accommodation is available in London transport zones 1, 2, 3 or 4.
Several meal options are available. You would certainly have a chance to taste typical local food; however, the host family will do it best to take your preferences into account.
|SINGLE ROOM||BB/SC||HB (7 dinners)|
*Weekly prices in UK Pound Sterlings, per person.
Friends Discount: £10 per person when booking a double room together.
|MEAL OPTIONS||WHAT IS INCLUDED|
(Bed & Breakfast)
|Continental breakfast: cereals, toasted bread,
jams & spreads, tea/coffee, fruit juices.
|Guests are welcome to use the kitchen to prepare their own meals. Times will be agreed directly with the host family.|
Continental breakfast 7 days a week
|Continental breakfast every day of the week: cereals, toasted bread, jams & spreads, tea / coffee, fruit juices.
5 dinners option: from Monday to Friday (kitchen access during weekends). 7 dinners option: every day of the week. Meal will be cooked by the host family, which often is also a pleasant company during dinner time.
Christmas Festivities: £25 per booking from December 24th to January 1st
Summer Time: £10 per person per week from July 1st to August 31st
- No deposit required
- House keys for maximum freedom
- Only one-week minimum stay required
- Accelerate English language learning
- A familiar comfortable and safe environment
- No worries about shopping or cooking after a whole day out in London
You might experience customs that are quite strange or different from your own ones. This is all part of learning a new language!
Homestay accommodation is excellent for:
- Those looking for a fun and constructive working holiday in London
- Very young people starting from 16 years old of age
- Living in London for a few weeks and being able to decide later on whether or not to extend your stay; however, should this be the case we recommend a shared accommodation, which would definitely be a cheaper solution.
- All our hosting families are British Council registered, therefore subject to inspections every two years to ensure high service standards at all times.
- General information about your host family will be sent before booking while full details will be disclosed at the time of payment.
- A team of young professionals that speak your own language, completely focused on listening to your aspirations in order to help and satisfy your needs.
- An excellent price-quality relationship
London is definitely an eclectic, dynamic and multicultural city. Host families certainly mirror this soul of the metropolis. There are several types of hosting families such as: families with children in the house; couples with no children and usually with pets living in apartments; single parents and so on.
If you have specific preferences on the type of family you would like to be with, please specify it in your request. You will be informed about your host family profile prior to your arrival in London.